Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lulu's Blog #1

Blog #1




Lulu Magana

Kristen Peters

1st Year Composition II

English 102

Blog 1

September 5, 2010

Word Count 292



I found chapter one very interesting and an eye opener. First in order to get someone’s attention you really have to make the conversation or what it is your writing very interesting and be knowledgeable so that you get the other person or persons attention. But you really have to realize that you can’t make it all about you or maybe I should say only one sided. It makes for a better conversation to have two or more opinions’ which then takes on bigger and challenging roles of conversation. It broadens not only your intelligence but as well as your audiences opinion. Open communication and logical statements makes writing true and brings in another group which is the listener. It’s best to always listen carefully. Listening makes you a better conversationalist. It helps you better understand the speaker not to mention that you as well need to listen to yourself as you speak. You want to be able to

If you want to be able to speak correctly and come across to your audience that you are intellectually smart, you then need to pay good attention to what the other person is saying. But also you need to listen to yourself speak as well.

So, what I have learned is to challenge myself in the following areas, speak with an open mind, to challenge myself and those around me as well. Listen very carefully not only to myself but to others. Keep my writing or my conversation interesting and open to be able to accept arguments or opinions or others. But most of all make it interesting and capture the other persons attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment