Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog #2

So far I have learned a great deal about writing. What is new to me and now that I un derstand it is the transitioning of sentences. I never really knew that everything should flow freely and evenly.
I do love to write and when I start I sometimes can't stop. It brings out a whole different person in me. Never in my wildest dreams that eer thought I would enjoy writing. But lately, I have used what I have been hiding I guess all these years. When sending a card whether it's a birthday card orholiday card I would add a small note, but once I start putting my thoughts in order the wheels in my brain starts rolling and I'm on an adventure it seems. Using the APA and the MLA format is very useful in my writings. Along with the TS, CD, CM and CS makes it much easier to put my thoughts and emotions in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment