Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bog #3

I have notice that when working in a group I tend to be the leader. I want to make sure everyone has their proper assignment needed and understood in order to achieve what the instructor is looking for. I have little patients with people who do not do their part which then puts unnecesarry strain on the the team. Needless to say then the team or group falls behind. I don't mind helping someone out as long as there is still time to complete my portion of the assignment. It's very hard working with people who you hardly know and see other than in class, have a different work and study schedule than you do and just all around hard to get a hold of them for help, questions and answers. But, when everyone is on the same page it is no problem what so ever. Now when working on my own I have no one else to look out for but myself. But I can depend on myself to get what is needed to complete the job. Once I get working on writing it's hard to stop me or I just get caught up and emotions roll in and before I know it I have gone over what is neede.

No comments:

Post a Comment