Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog #7

Humor and syle, tow qualities that I believe I have. Im not sure why, but I have a way aof expressing my thoughts in either writing or speaking. I have a way at making people laugh. When their up or down. In writing or speaking a need to select the right words so that I'm understood with respect, effectivness and clearness. Coming across to someone in the right way is important. Just as elegance, smartness and faszhion does. Style and humor tends to go hand in hand to compliment each other out. Laughing is a form of therapy that helps us at times to release spontaneous energy that also helps us express ourselves in a different way. It can relieve us from stress and anxiety for all of us in some type of way.
Now as for funny movies like Jim Carreys I dislike. they just for some reason don't make me laugh or I just cant find the humor in some of his dumb acts. I feel that in real life laughter and style helps us in our day to day living but the movies arent as funny as in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment