Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog #9

What I learned this semester in Compostion 102 is way more that I even learned in Enlish 101. I'm a returning student from many many years back and I find myself lost. I've learned that there is so much to do and so much detail to work. It's not as easy as pie, but at lest pie tastes good. 1. Comprehend was a big part of this class and for some reason still at this time in class
I still feel lost. Analyzing is or can be so complicated.
2. Evidenc and understaning. this comes a bit easier for me or maybe I just can relate to this. Maybe it's knowing that I have an audience or one to interact with verbally.
3. This is where I feel that this section should be helping me. But I believe that when I write something down and turn it in can be simple, but when you have to re-write and sometimes re-write again can be confusing and harder to catch. I do understand that it makes each correction clearer.
4. My sense of writing is not very good at all. I feel in this case I can communicate much better verbally than in writing.
5. This does make sense. How to arrange your material so that it follows smoothly and that everone can understand it.
6. This was an eye opener. Didnt k now that there was so many more options to look up information for research.
7. This is where Im having trouble, sources, creating confidence, paraphrasing, quoting. All this is som much to learn in a short amou nt of time. I definetly need more help here.
8. This speaks for itself.........discipline i need more of this
9. Writing can be easy but when putting it all together to make sense of your topic can be troublesome.
10. i do know the importance about writing but it's just putting everything together in your own words and having it make sense to the reader, viewer or audience.
Over all this class has been great. Kristen speaks clearly, directly and right to the point. I know I need more help and probably will take another class to better help my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment